Friday, November 18, 2011

Sole Mates...

I have died, gone to sole heaven and met my shoe mate!!!
Sole Society is the love child of Department Store Nordstrom and online store Haute Look.. calling it a shoe store wouldn't do it justice. Its your personal shoe psychic, predicting 6 selections every month from the fabulous Marco Santi collection.
What is Sole Society? you may ask, well in truth,they is a monthly personalized shoe club that provides designer quality, on-trend shoes selected just for you based on your Style Bio.


I have been with quite a few of these shoe clubs for a while now and I must say Sole Society's selects for me are very accurate. I have yet to be disappointed, which is a lot more than i can say for some of the other ones.


Their quiz is very fun and easy to take and you get a selection after 24hrs. The membership is $49.95, it about 10 bucks or so more than the average but the shoe quality you get speaks for itself. Shipping doesn't take long at all and if it does, from my experience, they give you a $10 credit toward your next purchase to make up for it!! And when you get your shoes in the mail they are so carefully wrapped... you think your getting a christmas present!!!


Every month I get at least one treat from Sole Society.
These are my last 2 gifts




THEY LOOK GREAT ON!!!
So if your like me and you have a tiny shoe obsession, you should give Sole Society a try. You will be pleasantly surprised.

Let me know what you think of their selections and where you wore you first pair.
www.SoleSociety.com


I will be posting some outfits that I have put together with my SS shoes soon.








Until next runway babes!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment