Tuesday, January 17, 2012

He's just a Skater Boy at Heart

Dwayne Michael Carter, Jr. better know as Lil Wayne has a clothing line out, and if you didn't realize it already, it's Sk8er Chic!!!!!

Let's face it, we all Knew Lil Wayne was always a skateboard riding, punk rock loving, mohawk rocking, graphic tee wearing DUDE!!!
 
I was just a matter of time until it shined thru!!!

The brand is called TRUKFIT and the concept behind the name is rather nostalgic for Weezy, it's based of of his experience stealing merchandise off of trucks when he was younger. "When a person could spot a fake, they'd be like 'you got on the truck fit," said Lil Wayne at his presentation last week.

Being a fan of the skater look I would totally rock the peaces that he has in his collection. I love the colors and the graphics. The brand reminds me a lot of Famous Starts and Straps which is a brand that I LOVE.

I for one am very proud of Mr. carter for embracing this side of him.

Here he is om Karmaloop giving the exclusive on his new digs :)

See you next runway!!!!

1 comment: